On the 12th May, the government issued guidance that letting and sales agencies should reopen and start conducting viewings provided they follow particular guidance.
Our first step was to start operating from our offices, we did this on Friday 15th May. Since then we’ve been making preparations to start conducting in-person viewings again.
Safety of everyone involved is always our top priority; these are some of the steps we are taking when carrying out viewings:
- Encouraging potential tenants to view video/360 tours online before visiting properties
- Confirming with viewers that they do not have any symptoms of Covid-19 and should not be self isolating
- Everyone attending the viewing to wash their hands on arrival
- Opening all windows and doors
- Asking those attending not to touch anything unnecessarily
- Maintain a 2m distance between parties present
- We will clean all door handles and light switches with anti bacterial wipes, remove all rubbish at the end of the viewing.
We will be conducting in-person viewings from Monday 1st June.
If you have any concerns about viewings please get in touch with your local branch.