We've tried to make the process of finding your next home as easy as possible, we've put together a brief guide for you below.
- Decide who you are living with: You may want to start looking for a house before you've finally decided on a number of bedrooms but this often leads to disappointment, during the busy letting season houses are let quite quickly so if you see one you like and you aren't ready to take it you may miss out.
- Decide what you're looking for: What area would you like to live in? You may want to live really close to Uni or might prefer to live a little bit further away to save some money.
- What's your budget?: We've got a wide range of properties to suit all budgets.
- Start your search: You can search our properties by a wide range of criteria, including drawing a map of your desired area, searching by the number of showers or if there is a TV in the property.
- Select your favorites: Click the star on any property profile and the property will be saved to your favorites.
- Review your favorites: Click on the star in the top right hand corner of any page to see all of your saved favorites where you can compare and review them.
- Arrange a viewing: The easiest way to do this is to click 'Arrange Viewings' from your favorites page and you'll be asked to let us have your details and tell us when you are available to view the properties. We'll contact you the day before to confirm the arrangements. You'll either be asked to view the property with the current tenants, the landlord or someone from Purple Frog, if you have a preference, please let us know.