We’ve always been open
Although we’ve not physically been in our offices since before lock down officially started, we’ve always been open and fully operational throughout.
Our team have been working from home available to contact using all of our usual contact details and using all types of technology and video tours to continue to provide our services to tenants and landlords.
This week, the government decided that the property industry is one of the vital parts of the economy and that letting and estate agents should re-open and start conducting viewings, of course following social discounting guidance.
Safety of our team, tenants and landlords remains our primary concern, these are some of the measures that we have put in place:
- Reduced numbers of team members will be working from our branches, the remainder will continue to work from home
- Only one person will be asked to enter each office at a time
- Perspex screens have been erected on our reception desks
- We’ve added the ubiquitous Covid-19 tape on the floor to show where visitors should stay so we can maintain the correct social distance
- We’re encouraging our customers to contact us by phone or email where possible rather than visiting the office
- We’ve provided training to our team about how to stay safe whilst working in the office
You’ll be able to access our branches from Friday 15th May. Please see our opening hours here.
We are finalising our preparations for carrying out viewings which we hope to resume next week; again, we’ll be adhering to all the relevant government guidance to make sure everyone can stay safe.